Glass Love Eggs
- Coloured speckled love eggs crafted from solid English molten glass
- Enclosed in beautiful handcrafted box with satin lining
- Each egg is unique!
- This set doubles as elegant ornamental display for the home
- Approximate weight per egg: 50 grams (yellow egg), 60 grams (pink egg) and 70 grams (blue egg)
- Developed to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles, thereby increasing sexual pleasure for you & your partner through practical continued use to build up strength in these muscles often lost after childbirth or with age.
- A healthy, well-exercised pelvic floor & greater genital skin tone can result in more blood flow to this area allowing heightened sensitivity & more lubrication, thereby bringing you closer to orgasm & strengthening the bladder.
Shiri Zinn glass love eggs, dappled with uniquely patterned dots sprinkled artistically over beautifully crafted shades of baby pastel Darlington molten crystal glass & lovingly handmade by finest of English glassmakers to a smooth, glossy finish, are the jewel in the nest of her signature collection.
These luxury bespoke glass eggs have an unusually heavyweight feel, which enhances their pleasure. Presented in their own handcrafted, ice-blue satin-lined case they double as a fine art set as speckled ornamental glass eggs on your mantelpiece, while functionally used to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. A romantic gift of unashamed, decadent luxury! No 2 glass eggs are EVER the same…every one utterly unique!